THE SEARCH FOR EXCELLENCE
Our competency modeling process ensures the most qualified,
best-suited candidates are presented for your organization.
It Starts with
Our recruitment experts develop a deep understanding of your company and its unique culture. Next, we acquire a clear picture of the position(s) you need to fill. This knowledge is then incorporated into a customized blueprint that guides our modeling process.
the Competency Model
Based on the contextual understanding, we partner with your key employees to deepen our insight regarding specific knowledge, skills, and behaviors that are critical to the success of a candidate, using TTI Success Insights tools.
- We gain an understanding of the position’s context. Next we meet with your senior management to learn your company’s business strategy and culture.
- Based on the contextual understanding, we partner with your key employees to deepen our insight regarding specific knowledge, skills, and behaviors that are critical to the success of a candidate.
- The key factors we identify in Parts 1 and 2 help us develop a customized Competency Model along with position descriptions for each candidate. We use these as our guide during the search process.
We Believe in the Power of the Process
CREATE THE BLUEPRINT
- Obtain an overview of your business strategy
- Gain an understanding of your culture
- Identify roles and responsibilities
- Develop competency model and job description
RECRUIT AND ASSESS
- Identify target companies
- Contact prospective candidates
- Provide feedback from the marketplace
Introduce a candidate or candidates early in the search process, who meet the initial requirements. We utilize the results of this effort to refine and validate the position specifications. Candidates interview against competency model ongoing communication with our clients.
PRESENT AND SELECT
- Present candidates
- Conduct references
- Negotiate the offer
We work with you and your new employee after the hire to ensure a smooth transition into your organization. We manage the process to ensure a mutual understanding of what is expected and resolve any differences. Follow up with client and candidate.